Directions & Parking
503 N. Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
The Loveland Museum is located in downtown Loveland on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
To get to the Museum from I25:
- Take the Highway 34 exit ramp heading west into Loveland.
- Proceed on Highway 34 (Eisenhower Blvd.) until you reach Cleveland Avenue (Highway 287 southbound).
- Turn left on Cleveland Avenue (south). Stay in the far left lane.
- Proceed on Cleveland Avenue until you reach 5th Street. Turn left on 5th Street and proceed for 1 block.
- The Museum is on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Two hour street parking is available along 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. Three hour parking is available in the lot on 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. There is limited handicap parking located on 5th Street on the south side of the Museum. Please note, there is a 2 hour time limit on these spaces. MAP
- Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Friday: 10 am – 5 pm*
- Second Friday of Each Month for Night On The Town: 10 am – 8 pm*
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
*10 – 11 am reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations on Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Loveland Museum is a City of Loveland facility; in the case of inclement weather, please check the City of Loveland website for information about temporary closures.
Admission to the Main Gallery art exhibit is $7 per person (kids 13 and under are free).
The remainder of the Museum is free admission with donations gladly accepted.
Visitors can make a reservation for their visit to the Museum by securing tickets online or calling the front desk at 970-962-2410. Walk-ins are welcome.
Know Before You Go
The Loveland Museum is currently open to the general public.
Masks are not required. Individuals over age 11 that are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present. Physical distancing is still encouraged indoors whenever possible.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the main level.
- Infant/toddler changing stations are available in both restrooms on the main level.
- Service animals are welcome.
- For the safety of our collection, food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum.
- Photography in the Museum is permitted in designated areas only. Please inquire at the front desk before taking photographs inside the Museum. No flash photography.
- Visit our Accessibility page to learn more.
We regret that we are not able to offer appraisals for your artwork or historic item. Please consult the internet for appraisal options in your area.