503 N. Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Admission to the Main Gallery art exhibit is $5 per person.
The remainder of the Museum is free admission with donations gladly accepted.
The Loveland Museum/Gallery is located in downtown Loveland on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
- To get to the Museum from I25, take the Highway 34 exit ramp heading west into Loveland.
- Proceed on Highway 34 (Eisenhower Blvd.) until you reach Cleveland Avenue (Highway 287 southbound).
- Turn left on Cleveland Avenue (south). Stay in the far left lane.
- Proceed on Cleveland Avenue until you reach 5th Street. Turn left on 5th Street and proceed for 1 block.
- The Museum is on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 7 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 4 pm
Second Friday of each month: 6 pm – 9 pm
* The Loveland Museum is a City of Loveland facility; in the case of inclement weather, please check the City of Loveland website for information about temporary closures.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Museum.
- No photography is allowed in the Main Art Gallery, the Foote Gallery, and the Green Room Gallery.
- No flash photography or tri-pod use is allowed in the historical exhibits.
- Backpacks, large bags and shopping bags are not permitted in the Museum. A courtesy wheelchair is available. Please inquire at the front desk.
We regret that we are not able to offer appraisals for your artwork or historic item. Please consult the internet for appraisal options in your area.