Directions & Parking
503 N. Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
The Loveland Museum is located in downtown Loveland on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
To get to the Museum from I25:
- Take the Highway 34 exit ramp heading west into Loveland.
- Proceed on Highway 34 (Eisenhower Blvd.) until you reach Cleveland Avenue (Highway 287 southbound).
- Turn left on Cleveland Avenue (south). Stay in the far left lane.
- Proceed on Cleveland Avenue until you reach 5th Street. Turn left on 5th Street and proceed for 1 block.
- The Museum is on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Two hour street parking is available along 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. Three hour parking is available in the lot on 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. There is limited handicap parking located on 5th Street on the south side of the Museum. Please note, there is a 2 hour time limit on these spaces. MAP
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm (10 am – 11 am reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations)
Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm (10 am – 11 am reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations)
Second Friday of Each Month for Night On The Town:
10 am – 8 pm (10 am – 11 am reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations)
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
*Vulnerable populations include: individuals who are sixty-five (65) years and older; individuals with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma; individuals who have serious heart conditions; individuals who are immunocompromised; pregnant women; and individuals determined to be high risk by a licensed healthcare provider.
The Loveland Museum is a City of Loveland facility; in the case of inclement weather, please check the City of Loveland website for information about temporary closures.
Admission to the Main Gallery art exhibit is $7 per person (kids 13 and under are free).
The remainder of the Museum is free admission with donations gladly accepted.
To help us manage the Museum’s capacity and make sure all Museum visitors have a safe and fun experience, we strongly recommend that visitors reserve tickets in advance, even for general admission.
Know Before You Go
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask.
- Upon entry, all visitors will be asked to provide information for contact tracing.
- Based on current health restrictions, the Museum can accommodate a limited number of visitors at one time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at several locations throughout the Museum.
- Additional signage and social distancing markers have been placed throughout the Museum.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the main level.
- Infant/toddler changing stations are available in both restrooms on the main level.
- Service animals are welcome.
- For the safety of our collection, food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum.
- Photography in the Museum is permitted in designated areas only. Please inquire at the front desk before taking photographs inside the Museum. No flash photography.
- Visit our Accessibility page to learn more.
We regret that we are not able to offer appraisals for your artwork or historic item. Please consult the internet for appraisal options in your area.