Please review our new adjusted hours and new health & safety processes below!
503 N. Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Admission to the Main Gallery art exhibit is $7 per person (kids 12 and under are free).
The remainder of the Museum is free admission with donations gladly accepted.
The Loveland Museum is located in downtown Loveland on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
- To get to the Museum from I25, take the Highway 34 exit ramp heading west into Loveland.
- Proceed on Highway 34 (Eisenhower Blvd.) until you reach Cleveland Avenue (Highway 287 southbound).
- Turn left on Cleveland Avenue (south). Stay in the far left lane.
- Proceed on Cleveland Avenue until you reach 5th Street. Turn left on 5th Street and proceed for 1 block.
- The Museum is on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Two hour street parking is available along 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. Three hour parking is available in the lot on 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. There is limited handicap parking located on 5th Street on the south side of the Museum. Please note, there is a 2 hour time limit on these spaces. MAP….
Tuesday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday: 12 pm – 5 pm (12 pm – 1 pm reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations*)
Thursday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Friday: 12 pm– 5 pm (12 pm – 1 pm reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations*)
Seconds Fridays for Night On The Town: 12 pm – 8 pm ( 12 pm – 1 pm reserved for seniors and other vulnerable populations*)
Saturday: 12 pm – 4 pm
*Vulnerable populations include: individuals who are sixty-five (65) years and older; individuals with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma; individuals who have serious heart conditions; individuals who are immunocompromised; pregnant women; and individuals determined to be high rish by a licensed healthcare provider.
The Loveland Museum is a City of Loveland facility; in the case of inclement weather, please check the City of Loveland website for information about temporary closures.
Know Before You Go – COVID-19 Edition:
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask.
- Currently the Museum is able to accommodate up to 50 visitors at one time.
- Hand sanitizer stations available at several locations throughout the Museum.
- Upon entry, all visitors will be asked to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Additional signage and social distancing markers have been placed throughout the Museum.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards, and checks as forms of payment, cash will not be accepted.
- There are accessible restrooms located on the main level. Infant/toddler changing station is available in the women’s restroom on the main level.
- Backpacks and large bags are not permitted in the Museum. Lockers are not available and guests are encouraged to leave all valuables and large or heavy items at home.
- For the safety of our collection, food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum. Photography in the Museum is permitted in designated areas only. Please inquire at the front desk before taking photographs inside the Museum.
We regret that we are not able to offer appraisals for your artwork or historic item. Please consult the internet for appraisal options in your area.