503 N. Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Admission to the Main Gallery art exhibit is $5 per person.
The remainder of the Museum is free admission with donations gladly accepted.
The Loveland Museum/Gallery is located in downtown Loveland on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
- To get to the Museum from I25, take the Highway 34 exit ramp heading west into Loveland.
- Proceed on Highway 34 (Eisenhower Blvd.) until you reach Cleveland Avenue (Highway 287 southbound).
- Turn left on Cleveland Avenue (south). Stay in the far left lane.
- Proceed on Cleveland Avenue until you reach 5th Street. Turn left on 5th Street and proceed for 1 block.
- The Museum is on the corner of 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Two hour street parking is available along 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. Three hour parking is available in the lot on 5th Street and Lincoln Avenue. There is limited handicap parking located on 5th Street on the south side of the Museum. Please note, there is a 2 hour time limit on these spaces. MAP….
Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 7 pm
Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 4 pm
Second Friday of each month: 6 pm – 9 pm
* The Loveland Museum is a City of Loveland facility; in the case of inclement weather, please check the City of Loveland website for information about temporary closures.
Know Before You Go:
- There are accessible restrooms located on the main level. Infant/toddler changing station is available in the women’s restroom on the main level.
- Backpacks and large bags are not permitted in the Museum. Lockers are not available and guests are encouraged to leave all valuables and large or heavy items at home.
- For the safety of our collection, food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum. Photography in the Museum is permitted in designated areas only. Please inquire at the front desk before taking photographs inside the Museum.
We regret that we are not able to offer appraisals for your artwork or historic item. Please consult the internet for appraisal options in your area.