Studio Tour Workshops
Loveland Art Studio Tour Workshops and Activity Bags at the Loveland Museum
Studio Tour Art Activity Workshops
Each workshop is limited to eight total people and will be $3 per person. Kids age 6 and older can attend on their own or register with an adult, but the total number will still be eight available spots. Kids age 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Workshops will be instructed by Tracie Jenkins, Jennie Milner and Amanda Gess. The Beet Education Center at the Loveland Museum is following several Covid-19 precautions. A list of these precautions will be sent at the time of registration. For questions ahead of registration, please call 970-962-2562. Registration is available here.
Beet Education Center at the Loveland Museum, 201 E. 5th St.
- Thursday, October 15th@ The Beet, 3:30 – 4:30 pm (Painting with Tracie Jenkins)
- Saturday, October 17th@ the Beet, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm (3D Art workshop with Jennie Milner)
- Saturday, October 17th@ the Beet, 1 – 2 pm (Matisse Watercolors with Amanda Gress).
Classroom Covid-19 Policies
For the health and safety of our staff and students, additional classroom precautions will be in place, following health department guidelines regarding COVID-19. When you register, you will receive a confirmation note, with a list of these precautions. If you have questions before registering, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Please have students bring a cloth face covering or mask and a full personal water bottle. Parents/guardians will check students in and out in the lobby and will need to fill out a participation waiver and a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Parents/guardians will not be admitted into the classroom. If your student is sick, we ask that they please do not attend class.
Loveland Museum Class Registration Policy
- We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully to avoid cancellations.
- If you must cancel your registration, please call (970) 962-2410 at least five (5) business days before the class. You may choose to transfer to another class, retain a credit for a future class, or receive your money back. Cancellations made after the above deadline are creditable or refundable at 50% of the registration fee. If you do not call to cancel or do not show up for a class, your registration fee will be forfeited. For refunds, please allow for two weeks for checks to be processed.
- No cash refunds.
- The Museum has the right to cancel classes. If class enrollment is below the minimum requirement, a class may be cancelled. Class cancellation decisions are made three (3) days prior to class.