Soiree des Arts
Friday, October 7, 2016
5 – 7 pm: Promenade En Plein Air (free event)
Join us for some pre-event fun! This sunset promenade through Peters Park on the south side of the Museum features live entertainment, food trucks, and plein air painting from several Loveland artists.
7 – 9 pm: Soiree des Arts (ticketed event)
The real magic happens after the sun goes down. This swanky Parisian soiree in the Main Gallery celebrates the work of Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, and Miró and features live music, delicious hors d’oeuvres and libations, and a variety of entertainment.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission and self-guided tour of the Main Gallery exhibition
- Passed hors d’oeuvres from Generations Wine & Martini Bar
- Unlimited host beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options)
- Meet-n-greet with the exhibition’s collector
- A variety of entertainment including live musical performances by the Amelie Quartet
- Photobooth with FREE souvenir prints from the event
- Adult coloring with Parisian scenes and images inspired by the artists in the exhibition
- Parisian stroll and 1920s crafting areas
- Souvenir Soiree des Arts wine glass and other party favors
All net proceeds from the Soiree des Arts benefit the Loveland Museum and will help provide for future exhibitions, programs, and events.
Tickets: $30 ($20 for Museum Members)