Youth Art Classes & Camps
$30 non-members, $24 Museum members for each class
For kids in grades 1-5
Meets from 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm
Beet Education Center at the Loveland Museum, 201 E. 5th St. Unless otherwise noted, all supplies are provided.
Museum Camp for Kids!
Art projects, games, museum tours and more in these fun and educational mini-camps, complete with an art show on the last day! Unless otherwise noted with a (*), all supplies are provided.
For ages 6-12
*Students should bring a lunch and water bottle with them each day.
Camp meets from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Museum’s BEET classroom.
$100 for non-members, $80 Museum Members
Create like the Greats: June, 8, 9, 10
We will look at artwork by famous artists and then create our own masterpieces. Draw inspiration from Van Gogh, Monet, Nevelson, Picasso and many more. We will paint, sculpt and explore!
History Meets Art: June 15, 16, 17
Explore Loveland’s history, including Native Americans, mountain men, railroads, pioneers, cherries and more. Each topic will give us fun activities such as museum tours, trivia games, skits, and art projects.
Fiber Art Fun: June 29, 30, July 1
We will explore fiber arts by making ugly dolls, story quilts, flags, shirts, and a variety of other projects. Be ready to sew, dye fabric and embroider!
Under the Sea: July 20, 21, 22
A variety of projects from painting, clay, collage, beads and more will complete our underwater adventure!
Spectacular Sculptures: August 3, 4, 5
Learn about Loveland’s love for sculpture, as we create our own 3D art sculptures from wire, clay, cardboard and found objects.
Masks are not required in indoor City spaces. Individuals over age 11 that are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present. Physical distancing is still encouraged indoors whenever possible.
For the health and safety of our staff and students, we will continue to have the following in place for classes and workshops until further notice:
- If you are sick, please do not attend class.
- General participation waivers must be completed prior to first class.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- No food is allowed in the classroom at this time.
- Each student will have their own table workspace
- Supply sharing will be limited
Loveland Museum Registration Policy
- We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully to avoid cancellations.
- If you must cancel your registration, please call (970) 962-2410 at least five (5) business days before the class. You may choose to transfer to another class, retain a credit for a future class, or receive your money back. Cancellations made after the above deadline are creditable or refundable at 50% of the registration fee. If you do not call to cancel or do not show up for a class, your registration fee will be forfeited. For refunds, please allow for two weeks for checks to be processed.
- No cash refunds.
- The Museum has the right to cancel classes. If class enrollment is below the minimum requirement, a class may be cancelled. Class cancellation decisions are made three (3) days prior to class.