The Loveland Museum/Gallery accepts donations of items to be used in our history exhibits. If you have an item that you would like to donate, please fill out the collection donation form. If you have further questions, please contact our Curator of History, Jennifer Cousino for more information: (970) 962-2413, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for an item(s) to be considered for acquisition, the following guidelines must be met:
- Items must have usable exhibition, educational, or research value.
- Items must be in stable condition.
- Items must not be duplicated in the collection (items with Loveland-specific provenance will be given priority).
- Items must fill a deficiency in the present Museum collection.
- Items must be donated to the Museum with no restrictions.
- The Museum must be able to provide adequate storage for the item