Important Notice: Due to current COVID-19 state and county guidelines, the Museum is only allowed to have up to 14 guests in the Foote Gallery at one time. At this time, we will not be able to accommodate events where the expected attendance is more than 14 people. Thank you for your understanding.
Foote Gallery/Auditorium Rental Information
The Loveland Museum is available for public and private rental needs. The Foote Gallery is an 1800 square foot gallery space, which includes a 23’ x 12’ foot stage for presentations. In addition to serving as a gallery space for artists, the Foote Gallery hosts children’s and adult art classes, poetry readings, educational programs, musical performances, community group events, private celebrations, graduations, etc. Reservation requests are not generally accepted more than four months in advance to prevent conflicts with Museum programming.
Basic Usage Guidelines
Below are some of the general guidelines for facility usage. A complete listing is available through the Executive Assistant.
- The City of Loveland Facilities Department will set up all table and chairs for your event, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
- A small catering kitchen is available at no additional cost.
- Renters are permitted to bring food into the facility. Alcohol usage does require a City permit and must be discussed at the time of your reservation.
- Rental of the Foote Gallery during non-Museum hours does not allow for the use of the entire facility. Renters wishing to have access to the Main Gallery and historical exhibit space will need to rent the entire facility.
- Smoking and/or open flames are not permitted in any area of the Museum.
- Groups which prohibit membership based upon reasons of race, color, religion, political affiliations or physical disability are prohibited from the use of the Museum.
- Permission to occupy the Museum does not constitute City endorsement of the activities occurring during the scheduled time of use.
- Renters MUST leave the facility as they found it.
- Audiovisual equipment may be reserved. This includes a projection screen and projector.
- Parking space is at a premium in the downtown area. The user should let all participants know to park in designated ALL-DAY parking areas. The Museum will not be responsible for parking tickets.
Facility Rental Fees and Damage Deposit
Rental Use Fee – Foote Gallery/Auditorium
- $65/hour For-Profit groups
- $40/hour Non-Profit groups**
- $25/hour Building Attendant fee after Museum hours
Rental Use/Fee: Entire Museum
- $500 For-Profit groups, first two hours
- $350 Non-Profit groups, first two hours**
- $75/hour after initial two hours
- $100 (includes room damage and/or clean up).
Room reservations cancelled less than 7 business days in advance will be charged a $35 room cancellation fee.
**Proof of non-profit status is required at time of reservation.